SchoolBic is flexible enough to let you create your custom fields on admission pages.
Custom fields are fields you can create it and add them to admission page of ( Employees, Students, Parents and Teachers).
Let’s assume that you want to add a new field on ( Add Parent ) page about parent Nickname. By default, this field is not available on SchoolBic default form for adding parents page. So you need to create a custom field and assign it to Parents module.
1. From the Administrative/Special Tasks Menu ( Top Bar ) -> Go to Custom Fields
Custom fields consist of Fields Categories and Fields. First, you create Field category then assign your fields as a child’s of this category.
Fields Categories: #
Every field category has:
- Status of the category ( Active or Inactive).
- Available for: this option to check module that this category will be visible on.
- Public registration: determine whether this category will be visible on public registration of previous checked on (Available for)
Every field has:
- Parent field category.
- Field type ( Textbox – Textarea – Dropdown menu – Checkbox – Date ).
- Default value for this field.
- Check for this field as ( Email address ) or not to validate whether this field value is email or not.
- Check for this field as ( Is mandatory field ) to mark this field as must filled by user and can’t be empty without value.
- Public registration: determine whether this category will be visible on public registration of previous checked on (Available for) on parent Field category.
- Status of this field ( Active or Inactive).