1. Access parents from the left main menu, select Parent.
2. You will find list of parents as the below image.
You can toggle the status of any parent entry by clicking on the yellow toggle button, the current status of the field is displayed on Lamp icon beside the name of parent.
This green lamp beside the name of parent indicating that this parent account is active.
This red lamp beside the name of parent indicating that this parent account is inactive.
You can edit any entry by clicking on edit icon beside the entry, also can remove any entry by clicking on remove icon beside the entry.
3. Click on Add Parent or edit any entry.
Parent information has main inputs that essentially available from SchoolBic in addition to some Custom Fields you can create them by yourself, we add some Custom fields as on the above image.
- Full Name.
- Email address.
- Phone no.
- Mobile no.
- Communications (Mail, SMS, Phone).
- Student Details: select related students and the relation to the students.
Custom Fields: we have created these custom fields as an example on this guide, but on your institute, you will create these custom fields by yourself if you need any custom fields. Read the Custom Fields Guide to learn more about creating these fields.
- Custom Field Cat 1
- Learner Information