1. From the Administrative/Special Tasks Menu ( Top Bar ) -> Go to Custom Fields
To add a new field, click on ( Add Field ) button top right of the screen.You can edit any entry by clicking on edit icon beside the entry, also can remove any entry by clicking on remove icon beside the entry.
You can toggle the status of any field entry by clicking on the yellow toggle button, the current status of the field is displayed on Status Column.
2. Click on Add Field or edit any entry.
Feld field has:
1. Textbox: this type is a basic textbox allow the user to write a value on this field.
2. Textarea: This input same as textbox but allow the user to write multiple lines instead of one line.
3. Date: this input used to pick a date like add a field to ask the user about the date of his birthday.
4. DropDown Menu: This input used to show multiple options and let the user choose only one from these options.
5. Checkbox: This input used to show multiple options and let user choose one or multiple options from these options.
You can see the result will be the image below:
features pricingmobile appsbiometric integrationCustomizationschool accountingschool website dev.
Getting StartedTutorial VideosDocumentationContact UsHelp CenterMy ticket Submit a ticket
Become an affiliateAffiliate login Affiliate Account
About UsCareerOur TeamSecurity
1302, Akin Adesola street, Victoria IslandCity, Lagos Nigeria.4438 Woodrow WayHuntsvilleCity: Texas United StateCall us on (+1)502663-5648(+234)701-6869433contact us on WhatsApp[email protected]
© Copyright 2021 Schoolbic.com All rights reserved
We are confident that our school management software will meet your institution’s requirements.
Do you want to chat with an expert before getting started, or do you have questions about SchoolBic?
Or send us an email [email protected]