1. From the Administrative/Special Tasks Menu ( Top Bar ) -> Go to Custom Fields
To add a new field, click on ( Add Field ) button top right of the screen.
You can edit any entry by clicking on edit icon beside the entry, also can remove any entry by clicking on remove icon beside the entry.
You can toggle the status of any field entry by clicking on the yellow toggle button, the current status of the field is displayed on Status Column.
2. Click on Add Field or edit any entry.
Feld field has:
- Parent field category.
- Field type ( Textbox – Textarea – Dropdown menu – Checkbox – Date ).
- Default value for this field.
- Check for this field as ( Email address ) or not to validate whether this field value is email or not.
- Check for this field as ( Is mandatory field ) to mark this field as must filled by user and can’t be empty without value.
- Public registration: determine whether this category will be visible on public registration of previous checked on (Available for) on parent Field category.
- Status of this field ( Active or Inactive).
Fields types: #
1. Textbox: this type is a basic textbox allow the user to write a value on this field.
2. Textarea: This input same as textbox but allow the user to write multiple lines instead of one line.
3. Date: this input used to pick a date like add a field to ask the user about the date of his birthday.
4. DropDown Menu: This input used to show multiple options and let the user choose only one from these options.
5. Checkbox: This input used to show multiple options and let user choose one or multiple options from these options.
You can see the result will be the image below: