Add and modifying book entries on library is a pretty easy task.
- Click on Library, select List Books.
- You will find the current list of books.
You can edit any entry by clicking on the edit icon beside the entry, also can remove any entry by clicking on the remove icon beside the entry.
Click on Add book button or edit any entry.
Every book has:
- Book title.
- Book Description.
- Book Author.
- Book Publisher.
- Book ISBN: An ISBN is an International Standard Book Number. ISBNs were 10 digits in length up to the end of December 2006, but since 1 January 2007 they now always consist of 13 digits.
- Book Type:
- Traditional Book: this is a real book inside your library, you need to fill this data about the book ( Book Price, Quantity and Book Shelf ).
- Electronic Book: here you upload the book as an electronic version like PDF or Doc file.
- State: ( Available or Unavailable ).