The assignment module enables teachers and users given access to create assignment to create assignments for students and allow students to download the assignment and upload their answers on the assignment. You able to view your student’s answers uploaded files. SchoolBic supports two type of assignment proccess
Students will submit their answers online through their accounts
Teachers will mark which students submitted and which not
- Access assignment module from main left menu, click on Assignments.
2. You will find your current assignments in the below image.
You can edit any entry by clicking on the edit icon beside the entry, also can remove any entry by clicking on the remove icon beside the entry.
Click on the Add assignment button or edit any entry.
Every assignment has:
- pass score: Student marked as passed if his score equal or greater than this value
- The deadline date for this assignment. After that date, students will not be able to upload answers on an assignment
- Assignment File, if you want to attach a file with this assignment
- Class, select class or multiple.
- Section, select section or multiple to assign this assignment too.
- Subject of this assignment.
- Diary: Update student diary with newly created item